Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Journey On The X Factor

It's been a year now since I heard that X Factor is coming to the US and now it's here. In two weeks I'll be auditioning and I am so nervous and very anxious. I had a dream when I was around 18, I was looking into a camera and the background was neon blue lights. If you've seen the episodes of the UK version of X Factor then you'll know that's the background they use for the contestants right before they sing. Is the X Factor what I was dreaming of? Did I just see my future more than ten years ago? Needless to say, I am hurring up with my songs, rewriting them, memorizing them and making them perfect. I've had a year now to prepare. I will be performing one of the many songs I've written since I heard the X Factor is coming to the states. It's called, "When you tell me that you love me". I hope they like me. If I make it, I am hoping to perform songs I've written for and hopefully perform them with Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Cheryl Crow, Nicky Minaj, Whitney Houston and a song I wrote on the day of his passing called Michael Jackson, a duet with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope I wrote X Factor into my Chart. (A Chart is a scroll that's detailed with everything you will experience and encounter while you are down here on Earth). The X Factor would be a great place to start my career as a singer/songwriter.

No comments: