Monday, March 28, 2011

Please Pray For Sylvia Browne

Spiritual Teacher Sylvia Browne suffered a heart attack while in Hawaii on March 21, 2011. Please pray for a speedy recovery and fast healing. Get updated on her condition at http://www.sylviabrowne.com/ . Sylvia Browne has given so much information on Spirituality both in person and in her many books. I have almost all of them. Please read Sylvia Browne books to know the reason for life, your existence and both Father God and Mother God. She also gives information on Extraterrestrials, what will happen in the next 89 years of life left on Earth, Dreams, Ghosts, Angels, Past Lives, the cures for Aids/Cancer etc., and so much more. What I used to do in the year 2000, I used to go to the library and read her books then I started collecting her books. Reading Sylvia Browne's books will change your life. I am very sure you will hear your Spirit Guides voice like I have twice. Prayer is a the way to talk to God either out loud or in your mind and God is Love. Please Pray for Sylvia. I love her so much with all my heart and soul. Sylvia Browne is one of the most amazing person that has ever walked the Earth. The other person who has given so much information on Spirituality to humanity is Jesus Christ. If you go on her website http://www.sylviabrowne.com/ you can also give a donation to her church Novus Spiritus if you like. They need our love and support forever and for always. God bless every one on Earth.

No comments: